Do you offer free trial classes?
For our studios, unfortunately no, but we do offer Shanghai-residents who have never been to our studios the option of either one 50rmb class or 3 classes for 200rmb.
For the gym, we do not have any trials. If you would like to drop in, the drop-in price is 100rmb.
Do you have showers at your studios?
Yes! We have showers and towels available at all of our locations. No need to bring anything but some clothes and shoes!
I’m a guy and want to try a class. Can guys attend?
We encourage men to attend class. All of our classes can pump up your health and whip you into shape…MYbarre..
My MindBody login doesn’t work. Help!
Check to see if you have received any emails from Z&B. If not, your email address might be wrong. Ask the studio to check your email in the system. Once you figure out what your email address is in the system, go to the MindBody website and go to “forgot password”. This will allow you to reset your username or password.
Do I need to sign up before each class or can i just show up?
We recommend all students to register before class so you are guaranteed to have a spot. It’s also helpful to the instructor to know how many people will be in class. If you show up without booking we cannot guarantee that you will have a spot in class.
I cannot see my account details or the classes I already attended in MINDBODY app?
Go back to the initial “activation email” and click the link to synchronize the online account with the app. If you didn’t get the email, check your spam box! And if it’s still not there, open the app, and re-send the activation email.
How does the waitlist work?
- If you are waitlisted for a class, you will be notified by email at least 8 hours prior to the class start time if your spot is confirmed. If you do not receive an email clearing you from the waitlist, then your spot is still unavailable.
- IMPORTANT: If you are cleared from the waitlist, the system will confirm your spot. Once the spot is yours, you are liable for your own cancellation/schedule and therefore, must comply with our cancellation policy. Please note that due to some late night cancellations, you may be notified in the middle of the night before your early morning class, so if you do not think you can make it, it is your responsibility to cancel your spot to allow other waitlisted members to attend.
- You can remove yourself from the waitlist at any time.
Are the classes difficult to follow and which language are they thought in?
- All our classes are one level with modifications available for beginner or more advanced students. Our instructors have many years of experience and will know how to tailor the class to the needs of everyone in the room.
- If you have any injuries please tell the instructor before class.
- All classes are taught in English.
- All instructors are licensed in the classes they teach.
Do I get a punch card for my wallet?
All Z&B Fitness class cards are online; therefore, you will not receive a physical card. You can see your class visit history, remaining classes, and other information on the MindBody app or the MindBody web platform.
If you are a member of Z&B Gym and purchase anything above 1-month, you will receive a gym card that you must show reception upon each arrival.
Can I pay online?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer online payment through MindBody. However, we do accept online payment through WeChat. Follow us to access our WeChat online platform. If you do not have WeChat, we accept cash, Chinese Union Pay cards, WeChat pay, and Alipay on-site at any of our locations.
Can you deduct the mami&me classes from my membership?
Mami&Me is run as a partnership with another group, so unfortunately you can not use your Z&B Fitness class card to attend Mami&Me classes. You must buy a separate drop-in Mami&Me class. For the pre-school course, there is a 9 week package to purchase.
Can I get a fapiao with my purchase?
We can issue fapiaos for all purchases at Z&B. Please email the studio inbox (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a fapiao. We will prepare it within 1 week and email you when it is ready for pickup at the studio.
I want to bring my family member to a class using my membership.
Luckily, family members can share a class card! And only family! Friends may not share class cards.
To set this up, you have two options:
- Option 1: the family member creates his/her own profile. inform the studio by phone number + name and we will open the two accounts under the existing customer’s account.
- Option 2: the current customer goes online, click on add a family member, then go to to “classes”, Then, choose “book for someone else’, and input the family members name
Do you have a printed schedule?
As we are always adding new classes, we don’t print and re-print and re-print the schedule. There is one large copy hanging in the studios. And the schedule is always available online and on WeChat. Follow us!